Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 p.a
Multi-million pound FMCG brand with recognisable product range are going through an exciting period of growth and as part of that are now recruiting for a Brand / Product Manager to join their team.
The business is owned by recent Business Woman of the Year and highly ambitious, the aim is now to take the company on to the next level and already they have achieved some significant business wins. Their award-winning brand has glossy magazine coverage mentions, UK coverage, celebrity following and a growing global reach overseas.
They have recently appointed their Head of Marketing who has joined from a global cosmetics brand and she is now setting out the expansion and has had the green light from the CEO to structure and grow the team as necessary.
You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with the integrated marketing team to drive the success of the brand through innovative marketing campaigns. The role has lots of breath working across PR, advertising, product launches, PR, work with the digital teams and brand development. There is lots of scope to the role and they are looking to appoint an ambitious, energetic brand marketer who will enjoy the opportunity for autonomy and owning integrated campaign planning and delivery.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Clear track record in the delivery of integrated campaigns and brand development within a B2C environment.
- Energetic, proactive in approach and enjoys operating with autonomy and embrace responsibility
- Strong background within a previous consumer marketing position is essential.
- An interest in the cosmetics sector and ideally from an FMCG background.
- Degree educated in a marketing or business related degree.
- Good project management and communication skills.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an ambitious and exciting consumer brand and have the skills and experience required, then please do get in touch today.
Please email email@example.com or call 0121 516 3840 for a confidential chat.