Fantastic opportunity to for a Senior Business Development Manager to join a reputable organisation within financial services sector. Offering a generous bonus scheme and benefits package (75% of salary, fully-expensed car + fuel). Please note, this is a home-based role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources.
- Achieve own targets of new deals.
- Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries, attending networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients / introducers when required.
- Reporting on KPIs and ROI to analyse results and drive continuous improvements.
You must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Sales related role within Financial Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Results-driven and strong commercial awareness.
- Able to interpret statutory and management accounts
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license
- Strong Numeracy and literacy; IT, Microsoft office, in particular Excel and Outlook, Planning and organising.
- Continuous focus on customer led process improvements.
If you fit the above, please contact me today to learn more about this role!