A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a bespoke software and technology company as their new Business Development Manager. They are looking for someone with 1 or 2 years’ experience who are motivated and ambitious enough to take advantage of the growth they are currently taking on.
Experiencing a doubling turnover year on year, having huge well known clients already established, having international opportunities, having a young cool environment, having huge deals up to £100k you can make uncapped commission on, having the opportunity to grow with support and autonomy instead of micromanagement and working within one of the most profitable sectors in the world right now!
If you have the below skillset apply immediately!
A digital agency with a difference – they focus on building digital tools for start-ups, innovative businesses, and public sector organisations that transform how they work. That could mean:
- Build innovative, digital interfaces to improve hospital performance
- Helping local entrepreneurs turn their business idea into a fully operational platform
- Taking traditional, paper-based processes that organisations use on a daily basis, and turning them into a digital systems
- Have an already established client list with very well-known companies which is constantly growing as their success continues.
- Working both nationally and internationally with their clients there is opportunity for travel, currently New York, Switzerland and China are in their client list.
What can you expect?
- To be responsible for finding new projects and build rapport with prospects
- To use your initiative and sales skills to find, qualify and nurture new projects
- To be an integral part of a close-knit, hard-working team
- No two days are the same; were working across many sectors on many of different projects with clients across the globe, from China to New York.
Essential experience for the role
- Selling some form of digital technology or software and comfortable doing that
- Can be from an internal or external B2B background as long as you have experience selling software or digital technology
- Preferably coming from a Healthcare, Automotive, Warehouse Logistics or Start up background having sold software on behalf of or for these sectors although other backgrounds will be considered
Salary: £25,000 + uncapped commission
Job Type: Permanent
Working out of a brand new office just outside Leicester, complete with Games Room!