CRM Manager / Head of CRM / CRM Marketing / Email Marketing / Marketing Manager
We are currently working on behalf of a global leading leisure organisation with a turnover of circa £30Bn who are looking to recruit a Senior CRM Manager to join their team and report to the company Head of Marketing.
As the Senior CRM lead for the business you will be responsible for managing a small team of CRM specialists to maximise revenue opportunities across various channels through the development and execution of a single customer contact strategy. You will also help define the marketing requirements for a new CRM platform to support the single customer contact strategy.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
• A wealth of experience in leading CRM marketing programmes ideally within leading consumer brands with a significant target audience and active customer base.
• Clear ability to build relationships with external stakeholders in different areas of the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team of 3 CRM specialists.
• Previous team management experience.
• Any experience of defining and developing a CRM platform would be highly advantageous.
• Able to demonstrate ROI and be highly numerate and commercially aware.
If you feel excited by this opportunity and feel you tick the boxes in terms of the skills and experience required, please do make contact today.