We are currently recruiting for a 360 Associate Consultant to join our busy team in Birmingham city centre.
The successful candidate will be target driven with previous experience in a Sales role.
This is a 360 recruitment role so you will be responsible for winning new business, account management and sourcing candidates through all means including head hunting. You will be liaising with clients and candidates so you must have the confidence and ability to build rapport.
Although this is primarily an office based role so a strong telephone manner is essential, you will also be out meeting people face to face; networking with senior professionals and building up your own network within the industry. It is crucial that you are comfortable with such interaction and are able to conduct yourself in a professional, confident manner amongst senior managers and clients.
Being a growing business there is huge potential for quick progression and the opportunity to take on more responsibility as well as bigger earning potential from an early stage. In return for an industry leading commission structure we are looking for someone who is dedicated to working hard and is serious about a career in recruitment.
To be successful in this Associate Consultant role you will require the following:
• A good understanding of what is expected within a sales environment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build rapport quickly at a variety of different levels.
• Commercial awareness.
• Ambitious and career focused.
• Comfortable in a client facing role with an understanding of the application needed for winning new business.
• A competitive edge with a passion for sales and the willingness to work hard to achieve results.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven experience and success within a recruitment sales role or a target driven environment would be beneficial.
If you are looking to be part of an ambitious, growing business and are ready for your next challenge please send through your CV.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be heavily rewarded with a generous bonus scheme along with a benefits package and the opportunity to really make the role your own
Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience working and leading within a sales environment is essential
• Evidence of leading a successful team is crucial and being able to prove your ability to motivate staff in achieving targets and objectives
• Excellent client facing skills
• Experience in training and developing sales people along with conducting team meetings, tracking KPI’s and performance
• Able to stay calm in demanding environments and get the best out of people when under pressure
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong decision-making ability
• Able to work to strict deadlines with a proven background of success
• Must be able to show you are driven, hardworking and can operate with integrity
If you feel that you have the skills, attitude and experience to be considered for this opportunity please do get in touch today.